We are a service company looking to provide quality service and the finest replacement parts to Hot Tub Owners in the SouthEast. We are looking for individuals or spa stores interested in working 4-12 appointments (15-20 hours) a week and making $25 to $50 hourly. If you have experience working on hot tubs, appliances, plumbing, electrical or are just good at handyman work and want a great part time job - here it is.
WHAT WE DO:
1. WE ADVERTISE in the phone books, general media, online directories, SEO, Web Pay per Click and Word of Mouth.
2. WE ANSWER ALL CALLS AND CONFIRM ALL APPOINTMENTS!
3. WE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED for the service call with a checklist of the proper tools and equipment as well as knowledge and guides to complete a full diagnostic.
4. WE DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM! We walk you through the diagnostics and troubleshooting of the equipment step by step and if you have internet - we will provide you with pictures!
5. WE SELL THE JOB. (Upon determination of the problem - we call the customer and sell the job!)
6. WE COLLECT PAYMENT for the Initial Service Call and Parts and ship the parts to the customer - with delivery typically the next day.
7. APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED AROUND YOU! You can post the hours you are available each week on Genbook.com. (Upon receipt of the parts, the customer can go online and schedule you to come out and complete the repair when it is convenient for you).
8. WE PROVIDE SUPPORT with step by step instructions for completing the repair via telephone, video, internet .
9. WE COLLECT THE MONEY! (Upon complete installation of the purchased parts and operation of the unit - you will be required to have the customer sign a completion certificate.)
10. WE PAY YOU EVERY TUESDAY AND FRIDAY! (Upon receipt of the completion certificate and after the job is paid in full, we pay you when funds settle and are deposited in our account - typically 3 business days later).
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU:
1. You must be Organized with a Clean Cut Appearance,
2. Available 2 days per week minimum (You can also complete work orders in the evening or on weekends.)
3. You must be Honest with Reliable Transportation Auto Insurance and a Valid Drivers License.
4. Use of Own Tools - Don't worry all the tools are less than $200 total - Cordless screw driver/drill, small shop vac and dustbroom, Sperry Electrical Meter, Amp meter, socket set, filter strap wrench, screwdriver/bit set and drill bits, PVC saw, PVC Cleaner and Glue
5. Cell phone with picture taking and sending abilities (Blackberry or internet/pda phone)
6. Computer (laptop preferred), Internet (Must have Internet at home, wireless card is a big help)
7. Effective Time Management and Punctuality is a must. (Be able to post your schedule online and be there when you say you will.)
8. Discretion when conducting business. Ability to always put things back where and how you found them. You must Clean up after yourself.
9. Be comfortable with and have basic skills in construction, electrical and plumbing or the ability and desire to learn.
10. Desire to obtain a license (Pool and Spa Operators License - for commercial applications). We pay for it and the seminar when you pass the test.
You Must Also display the following:
*Ability to stay focused on assignments and complete work orders and repairs in a timely manner - time efficiency is a MUST
*Ability to work quickly while displaying quality work
*Professional attitude towards co-workers, suppliers and customers
*Must be able to bend, stoop for extended periods, and lift 35 pounds
*A Physical mailing address or Mail Box for your license (this info will be public so a UPS mailbox is recommended)
A background check will be required for the purpose of bonding you. We will be entrusting you so a bond or $500 refundable security deposit is required. You will be required to pay the insurance company directly for your bond $100-$300 based on your background check. If you are approved - we will reimburse you 100% immediately. If you have been convicted or pled guilty to crimes of moral turpitude, drugs or theft within the past 5 years do not bother applying. We will find out.
If you are spa store that would like to become a part of our network, we would love to bring you on board. The only restriction is that you will agree to never sell the customer parts other than those provided by "MySpaGuy". We are currently hiring subcontractors or part time employees in the following cities:
Spartanburg / Greenville
Rock Hill (Charlotte area)
Charlotte / Gastonia (Rock Hill)